Collections and Services
The BankAmerica Foundation Jobs & Careers Center is a circular, wood-paneled room full of books that can be checked out with practical information on topics such as job-hunting skills, career exploration, education sources and employment agencies.
The room includes study tables and wifi access for individual use (though not for meetings in order to maintain a quiet setting).
Our helpful librarians will offer information services about jobs and careers at the Business, Science and Technology Center reference desk on the 4th floor of the Main Library.
Jobs & Careers Resources - a one-stop portal to explore!
Helpful resources online accessible through the library's online catalog terminals:
- California Occupational Guides
- Employment Development Department
- JobStar Resume Guide
- Government Jobs: City & County of San Francisco
- Government Jobs: State of California
- Government Jobs: United States
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- O-Net (Dictionary of Occupational Titles)
- Let Us Amaze You! Useful Tools for Your Job Search
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Resume Workshop & Drop‐ins
- Sunday, July 12, 2015Main Library, Sycip Room - Floor 4
- Introduction to Online Job Searching
- Thursday, July 16, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor