Take an auditory and visual journey down San Francisco´s Market Street -- one that reveals the perspectives of everyday users alongside those of designers and planners. The film, shot in 2012, intends to create a dialogue about the future of Market Street and preserve, on film, an experience of the corridor before its transformation. Join us afterwards for a discussion with designers, planners, the filmmaker and everyday users about the future of San Francisco´s greatest street. Presented by Walk San Francisco.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Film Screening of 42: The Jackie Robinson Story
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 5:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Preschool Videos
- Thursday, February 18, 2016, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Thursdays at Noon film series - Their Eyes were Watching God
- Thursday, February 18, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium