It's not going to be your parents' retirement - rewarded at 65 with a gold watch, a guaranteed pension, and health insurance for life. For many Americans, retiring in this new century is a mystery. Getting started today will help you put time on your side. To help, the Taking the Mystery Out of Retirement Planning Workshop offers a simplified, bottom-line approach to figuring out just how much you may need when you retire.
This workshop is brought to you by the U.S. Department of Labor- Employee Benefits Security Administration
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Job Searching with Social Media
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Job Seekers' Lab
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Resume Strategies for Career Transitioning
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B