Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- LBPD Sneak Preview
- Thursday, March 26, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Anza, Anza Meeting Room
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B