Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- Noe Valley Book Discussion Group
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- The Potrero Hill Book Club
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- West Portal Book Club
- Thursday, April 17, 2014West Portal, West Portal General Floor Area