Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, July 6, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Great Books Reading Group
- Saturday, July 11, 2015North Beach, North Beach General Floor Area