A performance of authentic Russian, Ukrainian, Moldovan/Românian and Georgian/Kavkas folk, Roma (Gypsy) and classical music.
Gregory Krumik, a native of Ukraine, plays and teaches bayan, a type of accordion. Clark Welsh is the founder of the San Francisco Balalaika Ensemble. Both perform throughout the Bay Area and have played in many countries. They are frequent performers at the annual Russian Festival.
- Library Annual Open House Celebration
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay General Floor Area
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Dances for Camera
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium