Calle 54 (2001; 105 minutes)
The simple design and staging lets the music take center stage as Latin jazz superstars mesmerize the audience and bring them into their world. Featured are performances by Tito Fuente, Gato Barbieri, Paquito D'Rivera, Bebo Valdes and his son Chucho for a breathtaking piano duet. Blistering performances by all of these legends will win over long time fans and the newly interested alike.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Merola Goes to Movies
- Sunday, May 29, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Thursdays at Noon films - High Fidelity
- Thursday, June 2, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- First Thursday Movies @ Excelsior
- Thursday, June 2, 2016, 6:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room