In celebration of Mid-Autumn Moon Festival, please join us in learning how to make a decorative craft using the ancient art of Chinese knotting.
Space is limited. For ages 18 and up. Registration is required. For more information, please call 415.355.2888.
Instruction will be in English and Cantonese.
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, July 25, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Photography, poetry, and caption
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Resume Workshop and Drop-in
- Sunday, July 27, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Digital Drop-In (English & Japanese)
- Monday, July 28, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room