In this slideshow presentation, Linda Janklow of Peopleologie discusses people who use dreams, inner visions, even music as their motivation for art making. The artists, from the Deep South of the United States, have taught themselves to sculpt, paint, or draw through the sheer desire and need to create with whatever is nearby.
What do YOU dream about? After the presentation, exercise your own creativity, self-expression, and imagination by illustrating your inner visions using chalk pastels on paper.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, December 22, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Sunday, December 28, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, December 21, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, December 23, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, December 24, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.