In this slideshow presentation, Linda Janklow of Peopleologie discusses people who use dreams, inner visions, even music as their motivation for art making. The artists, from the Deep South of the United States, have taught themselves to sculpt, paint, or draw through the sheer desire and need to create with whatever is nearby.
What do YOU dream about? After the presentation, exercise your own creativity, self-expression, and imagination by illustrating your inner visions using chalk pastels on paper.
- Teddy Bear Hip-Hop
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 10:00 amMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Hip-Hop Workshop for Kids
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 4:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, February 14, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Internet 101
- Thursday, February 18, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.