In this slideshow presentation, Linda Janklow of Peopleologie discusses people who use dreams, inner visions, even music as their motivation for art making. The artists, from the Deep South of the United States, have taught themselves to sculpt, paint, or draw through the sheer desire and need to create with whatever is nearby.
What do YOU dream about? After the presentation, exercise your own creativity, self-expression, and imagination by illustrating your inner visions using chalk pastels on paper.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, November 3, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Tuesday, November 4, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Medicare Part D
- Wednesday, November 5, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
- CANCELLED-Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.