In this slideshow presentation, Linda Janklow of Peopleologie discusses people who use dreams, inner visions, even music as their motivation for art making. The artists, from the Deep South of the United States, have taught themselves to sculpt, paint, or draw through the sheer desire and need to create with whatever is nearby.
What do YOU dream about? After the presentation, exercise your own creativity, self-expression, and imagination by illustrating your inner visions using chalk pastels on paper.
- Teddy Bear Hip Hop
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Black History Scavenger Hunt
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Bayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Family Film: The Watsons Go to Birmingham
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, March 1, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Staying Engaged for a Lifetime: Library eResources
- Monday, March 2, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.