Local historian, author and native San Franciscan Catherine Accardi will give a presentation featuring 100 historic images from her new book San Francisco Landmarks.
Catherine has lived in San Francisco all her life -- over 25 years in the Sunset District -- and has researched and written about the City’s rich heritage for the past four decades. The City has nearly 500 local, state, and national landmarks, and her program will touch on many of these notable landmarks and their stories.
Join us for an informative evening at the Sunset Library -- itself a Carnegie library and a historic landmark! Copies of Ms. Accardi's book will be available for purchase and autographing.
- We're All Terminal
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Book Design for Indie Authors
- Thursday, June 2, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic A
- Driven by Fear
- Thursday, June 2, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- iPad Basics (in English)
- Friday, June 3, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.