Local historian, author and native San Franciscan Catherine Accardi will give a presentation featuring 100 historic images from her new book San Francisco Landmarks.
Catherine has lived in San Francisco all her life -- over 25 years in the Sunset District -- and has researched and written about the City’s rich heritage for the past four decades. The City has nearly 500 local, state, and national landmarks, and her program will touch on many of these notable landmarks and their stories.
Join us for an informative evening at the Sunset Library -- itself a Carnegie library and a historic landmark! Copies of Ms. Accardi's book will be available for purchase and autographing.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, April 21, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Monday, April 21, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Erik Peper: Take Charge of Your Healing!
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Brain Fitness
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room