Local historian, author and native San Franciscan Catherine Accardi will give a presentation featuring 100 historic images from her new book San Francisco Landmarks.
Catherine has lived in San Francisco all her life -- over 25 years in the Sunset District -- and has researched and written about the City’s rich heritage for the past four decades. The City has nearly 500 local, state, and national landmarks, and her program will touch on many of these notable landmarks and their stories.
Join us for an informative evening at the Sunset Library -- itself a Carnegie library and a historic landmark! Copies of Ms. Accardi's book will be available for purchase and autographing.
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Tiptoeing Through the Twilight Zone:
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, September 22, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, September 18, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Internet 101
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Computer Lab