Local historian, author and native San Franciscan Catherine Accardi will give a presentation featuring 100 historic images from her new book San Francisco Landmarks.
Catherine has lived in San Francisco all her life -- over 25 years in the Sunset District -- and has researched and written about the City’s rich heritage for the past four decades. The City has nearly 500 local, state, and national landmarks, and her program will touch on many of these notable landmarks and their stories.
Join us for an informative evening at the Sunset Library -- itself a Carnegie library and a historic landmark! Copies of Ms. Accardi's book will be available for purchase and autographing.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, March 2, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Starring San Francisco
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Author Talk: Working Stiff
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, March 1, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Staying Engaged for a Lifetime: Library eResources
- Monday, March 2, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Brain Fitness
- Monday, March 2, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B