The Fisher Children's Center provides a variety of services, exhibits, and programs to promote children's enjoyment of literature, media, information and recreational reading. The Center is for children, parents, childcare providers, educators, individuals and researchers.
- Parent/educator materials on early childhood development
- International publications in multiple languages
- Magazines, graphic novels and comic books for home use
- Computers with Internet access and word processing software
- Movies, music and educational films (CDs & DVDs)
- Play-to-Learn interactive learning space
- Effie Lee Morris Historical and Research Collection of Children’s Literature