Changes in technology have made publishing a book viable for almost anyone. But people with no experience in publishing can make mistakes large and small. Learn the advantages and potential pitfalls of Do-It-Yourself book publishing in this lively panel discussion. The author/panelists include the moderator Don McCunn who established his self-publishing business, Design Enterprises of San Francisco, in 1977 and has used a variety of publishing technologies over the years. Mark Ong has been a professional book designer since 1978. Brad Bunnin is an expert in publishing law for over 31 years as a lawyer, consultant, and teacher. And Lorri Ungaretti has worked as a professional editor, writer, and proofreader for more than 16 years.
- Growing Up in San Francisco's Western Neighborhoods
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Growing Up in San Francisco’s Western Neighborhoods
- Thursday, August 6, 2015, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Growing up in San Francisco's Western Neighborhoods
- Saturday, August 8, 2015, 3:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room