Changes in technology have made publishing a book viable for almost anyone. But people with no experience in publishing can make mistakes large and small. Learn the advantages and potential pitfalls of Do-It-Yourself book publishing in this lively panel discussion. The author/panelists include the moderator Don McCunn who established his self-publishing business, Design Enterprises of San Francisco, in 1977 and has used a variety of publishing technologies over the years. Mark Ong has been a professional book designer since 1978. Brad Bunnin is an expert in publishing law for over 31 years as a lawyer, consultant, and teacher. And Lorri Ungaretti has worked as a professional editor, writer, and proofreader for more than 16 years.
- History of Food Coops: Shanta Sacharoff
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 12:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Ghosts, Sinners & Secret Places
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 2:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Guild Freelancers
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B