Robert Henry Johnson’s 60 Million Plus Theater presents The Commission Project, a play reading series which features new and unproduced work of African American dramatists.
Robert Henry Johnson’s Sonders, a three act play, set in 1898, explores the themes of legacy, emancipation and the black family structure.
- Grafton Tyler Brown: African-American Lithographer
- Saturday, December 5, 2015, 10:30 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- International Black Women's Film Festival
- Sunday, December 6, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Sunday, December 27, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium