Let GoGo Craft show you how to make your own pair of custom slippers. Add an octopus, mustache, flower, or your own design to a pair of slippers that you won’t want to take off. This hand sewing project can be completed with just a needle and thread. Materials, tips, and tricks provided. (GoGo Craft will provide templates for slipper sizes S, M, L, XL).
Class runs from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early. Doors open at 5:45pm.
- Holiday Card-Making!
- Friday, December 19, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Holiday Beaded Present
- Friday, December 19, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Crafty Friday: Holiday Theme and Treats!
- Friday, December 19, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Holiday Cards with Robyn!
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Rainbow Loom Creations
- Monday, December 29, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room