Let GoGo Craft show you how to make your own pair of custom slippers. Add an octopus, mustache, flower, or your own design to a pair of slippers that you won’t want to take off. This hand sewing project can be completed with just a needle and thread. Materials, tips, and tricks provided. (GoGo Craft will provide templates for slipper sizes S, M, L, XL).
Class runs from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early. Doors open at 5:45pm.
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, February 5, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Origami Club
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- "Keep Your Garden Humming!"
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Handmade Valentine's Day Cards with GoGo Craft
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area