Let GoGo Craft show you how to make your own pair of custom slippers. Add an octopus, mustache, flower, or your own design to a pair of slippers that you won’t want to take off. This hand sewing project can be completed with just a needle and thread. Materials, tips, and tricks provided. (GoGo Craft will provide templates for slipper sizes S, M, L, XL).
Class runs from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early. Doors open at 5:45pm.
- Glen Park Knitting Circle
- Thursday, August 21, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Frozen-inspired Olaf Mask
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Back-to-school Button Making
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area