To celebrate Valentine's Day, the Anza Branch Library presents a series of films that shows when it comes to Fate and matters of the heart, you can get a do-over, let it ride, or fight for it. In Serendipity, John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale are drawn together in the course of one magical evening, then part without expectation when she decides they must let Fate determine if they are meant to be together despite time, distance, and obstacles.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Merola Goes to Movies
- Sunday, May 29, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Thursdays at Noon films - High Fidelity
- Thursday, June 2, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- First Thursday Movies @ Excelsior
- Thursday, June 2, 2016, 6:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room