Interested in learning about the ukulele? Be a part of the first session of Ukulele for tweens and jam at the library. No music knowledge or experience required, just an open mind and willingness to learn.
This is a free program for ages 10 - 15. Drop-ins welcome but registration is encouraged to secure your own ukulele. For more information or to register contact Ileana at email@example.com or (415) 355-5660.
- Japanese Taiko Drumming with Kristy Oshiro
- Saturday, July 23, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Children's Center
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 10:30 am
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, August 4, 2016, 10:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.