Learn How To Cross-stitch
Cross-stitch for beginners! With simple step-by-step instructions GoGo Craft will show you the basics of cross-stitch while you make a really cool pin. Perfect for crafters of any level. Materials and instruction provided. (4-5 other design templates will be provided for students).
Class runs from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early. Doors open at 5:45pm.
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, December 3, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Origami Club
- Saturday, December 3, 2016, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- LED Holiday Ornaments
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 6:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, December 3, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Colorful Paper Beads for Jewelry
- Thursday, December 15, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, December 17, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B