Learn How To Cross-stitch
Cross-stitch for beginners! With simple step-by-step instructions GoGo Craft will show you the basics of cross-stitch while you make a really cool pin. Perfect for crafters of any level. Materials and instruction provided. (4-5 other design templates will be provided for students).
Class runs from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early. Doors open at 5:45pm.
- Crafty Friday: Thanksgiving Theme
- Friday, November 21, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Dream Catcher Key Chain
- Friday, November 21, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Friday, November 21, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Fabric Art Workshop
- Saturday, November 22, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Embossed Holiday Cards
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room