Learn How To Cross-stitch
Cross-stitch for beginners! With simple step-by-step instructions GoGo Craft will show you the basics of cross-stitch while you make a really cool pin. Perfect for crafters of any level. Materials and instruction provided. (4-5 other design templates will be provided for students).
Class runs from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early. Doors open at 5:45pm.
- 3D Origami Decoration
- Friday, July 29, 2016, 4:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, July 30, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Duct Tape with Sophie Maletsky
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 4:00 pmPark, Park Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 6, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, August 14, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Artistry and Craft Club
- Thursday, August 18, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area