Learn How To Cross-stitch
Cross-stitch for beginners! With simple step-by-step instructions GoGo Craft will show you the basics of cross-stitch while you make a really cool pin. Perfect for crafters of any level. Materials and instruction provided. (4-5 other design templates will be provided for students).
Class runs from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early. Doors open at 5:45pm.
- Make a Valentine!
- Friday, February 12, 2016, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Beading Workshop with Chelsee
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Red Envelope Craft
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, February 14, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Artistry and Craft Club
- Thursday, February 18, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Plant a Drought Tolerant Garden
- Saturday, February 20, 2016, 10:00 am