Visitors can hop on the Green Bookmobile. Get a library card, check out a good book, learn about library resources and programs, or just chill for a bit in the mobile library. Vietnamese-speaking staff on board.
Find the big blue bookmobile at
Ellis between Larkin and Hyde Streets
From 9am to 4pm
The Green Bookmobile runs on 20 percent biodiesel and is specially equipped with 4 solar panels, Fantastic Vents for green AC, skylights for natural light, sustainably forested wood, recycled content in carpet, and a hybrid generator (turning off when fully charged and back on when charge gets low). It has a special Green Stacks collection as well as a variety of juvenile, teen and adult materials available for check out with an SFPL library card.
- Swing Into Stories: Koret Children's Playground
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 9:30 am
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 10:30 am
- Free day at San Francisco Zoo!!
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 10:00 am