Learn how to set up a free email account as well as how to send, reply, and forward emails. Also, learn how to open and send attachments. Space is limited. For more information, please call 415.355.2888.
Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required (otherwise observe).
- Drop in computer help!
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- The Internet Archive at the Library
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Main Library, DIGI Center
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Digital Drop-In (English & Japanese)
- Monday, July 28, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.
- e-Reader Drop-In
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area