Learn how to maintain a healthy life style according to the "Chinese Medicine Organ Clock Theory" and understand the different causes of diseases from the Chinese medicine perspective and the principles in preparing Chinese herbal soup.
Teresa Ng holds a Master of Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the Academy of Chinese Culture & Health Sciences (ACCHS) in Oakland, CA. She is an Assistant Professor at ACCHS and has her own practice in Alameda.
This program will be conducted in Cantonese.
For details, please call 415-355-2888.
- Great Books Reading Group
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, March 21, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Personal Digital Archiving: Audio
- Saturday, March 29, 2014Main Library, Government Information Center
- Creative Writing Workshop
- Saturday, March 8, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Knitting for Beginners
- Saturday, March 8, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, March 9, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room