Musical fun for children and families.
For over twenty-five years, Bonnie has developed a dynamic repertoire which feeds Songs & Music Games.
Designed to maximize children's participation, her shows feature sing-along, clap along, move-along activities with folk songs from many countries and cultures.
In addition to a wealth of folk songs, Bonnie’s own original materials lend a distinctive vitality to her presentations. She encourages children to sing, dance and fingerplay their way into the joys of music. Kids and families cooperate and collaborate in singing games, call and response chants, story-songs, and on-the-spot rhythm bands.
Accompanying herself on guitar, keyboards, and percussion, Bonnie sings with irresistible enthusiasm. With a repertoire rich in cultural diversity, she entertains while nurturing the seeds of children's self esteem.
Space is limited, please call for reservations.
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, September 1, 2016, 10:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, September 6, 2016, 10:30 am
- The Great American Folksong Revival
- Wednesday, September 7, 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.