The Bernal Jazz Quartet explores familiar standards and fresh new compositions, from bop to blues to ballads and more. An unusual front-line pairing of vibraphone (Jim Zimmerman) and sax (Michael Gold) combines with a creative supportive rhythm section of bass (Ken Lenga) and drums (Curt Moore).
- Opera for the People Lecture Series
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Phonographic Memory
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Classical Guitar Serenade
- Thursday, September 25, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond General Floor Area