Breakdancing combines flexibility, acrobatics and a culture of positive challenge that encourages each dancer to develop their own style.
In this workshop, students will learn the fundamentals of breaking and hip hop dance and participate in a freestyle circle.
For more information, contact Lisa Fagundes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415 355 2822
- Saturday, September 10, 2016, 11:00 amBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Living with Pride: Ruth Ellis @100
- Sunday, September 11, 2016, 2:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- CANCELLED: Greil Marcus: Racism in the Age of Obama
- Saturday, September 24, 2016, 3:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium