Breakdancing combines flexibility, acrobatics and a culture of positive challenge that encourages each dancer to develop their own style.
In this workshop, students will learn the fundamentals of breaking and hip hop dance and participate in a freestyle circle.
For more information, contact Lisa Fagundes at email@example.com or 415 355 2822
- Buffalo Soldiers 150th Anniversary
- Thursday, October 20, 2016, 6:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- AfroSolo Artists Talk
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Letters to Prisoners Workshop
- Sunday, November 13, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Chinese Center