Bay Area Beauty by Jacquie Proctor
How did an artistic Englishman become one of San Francisco's most creative post-1906 architects? From storybook cottages and Mediterranean villas, to Art Deco masterpieces, historian Jacquie Proctor describes how Harold Stoner played a key role in establishing this "City Beautiful Movement" aesthetic in the western neighborhoods of San Francisco and beyond.
- Open Books: Alev Croutier
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Christopher L. Webber: American to the Backbone
- Saturday, February 7, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- Stairway Walks in San Francisco
- Wednesday, February 11, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B