Bay Area Beauty by Jacquie Proctor
How did an artistic Englishman become one of San Francisco's most creative post-1906 architects? From storybook cottages and Mediterranean villas, to Art Deco masterpieces, historian Jacquie Proctor describes how Harold Stoner played a key role in establishing this "City Beautiful Movement" aesthetic in the western neighborhoods of San Francisco and beyond.
- Author Talk: Dennis McNally
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Armistead Maupin in conversation with K.M. Soehnlein
- Thursday, October 23, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Author Talk with Kathryn Ma; The Year She Left Us
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B