DYI enthusiasts welcome.
Learn how to turn a potato into a stamp and a freezer paper into a stencil. We will look at some design ideas to spark your imagination. Then the fun begins - you will plan and create your own masterpieces. Tote bags will be stenciled and stamped with paint. Materials will be provided.
See a librarian or call (415) 355-2848 to register.
- Frozen-inspired Olaf Mask
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Crafty Friday and LEGOS!
- Friday, August 29, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, August 25, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, August 25, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.