DYI enthusiasts welcome.
Learn how to turn a potato into a stamp and a freezer paper into a stencil. We will look at some design ideas to spark your imagination. Then the fun begins - you will plan and create your own masterpieces. Tote bags will be stenciled and stamped with paint. Materials will be provided.
See a librarian or call (415) 355-2848 to register.
- Felt Cloud Plushies
- Saturday, July 23, 2016, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- 3D Origami Decoration
- Friday, July 29, 2016, 4:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, July 30, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Duct Tape Belt
- Saturday, July 23, 2016, 2:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- How to Make Zori
- Saturday, July 23, 2016, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 6, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.