DYI enthusiasts welcome.
Learn how to turn a potato into a stamp and a freezer paper into a stencil. We will look at some design ideas to spark your imagination. Then the fun begins - you will plan and create your own masterpieces. Tote bags will be stenciled and stamped with paint. Materials will be provided.
See a librarian or call (415) 355-2848 to register.
- Drop-In Art
- Friday, December 9, 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Hecho a mano / Made by hand
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 2:00 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area
- Tinkering with Tops
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 2:00 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Colorful Paper Beads for Jewelry
- Thursday, December 15, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, December 17, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Holiday Glass Jar Lanterns
- Saturday, December 17, 2016, 2:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.