DYI enthusiasts welcome.
Learn how to turn a potato into a stamp and a freezer paper into a stencil. We will look at some design ideas to spark your imagination. Then the fun begins - you will plan and create your own masterpieces. Tote bags will be stenciled and stamped with paint. Materials will be provided.
See a librarian or call (415) 355-2848 to register.
- CREATE! at The Bridge
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- DIY Tote Bag with GoGo Craft
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 3:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Family Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, October 9, 2015, 1:30 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, October 17, 2015, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Let's Get Crafty: Making Necklaces
- Saturday, October 17, 2015, 2:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.