DYI enthusiasts welcome.
Learn how to turn a potato into a stamp and a freezer paper into a stencil. We will look at some design ideas to spark your imagination. Then the fun begins - you will plan and create your own masterpieces. Tote bags will be stenciled and stamped with paint. Materials will be provided.
See a librarian or call (415) 355-2848 to register.
- Recycled Magazine Collage for Children and Teens
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Bike Tire Craft
- Thursday, April 23, 2015Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Crafty Friday: Earth Day
- Friday, April 24, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.