Tai Chi may help you improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This ten week series will introduce you to the Yang Style long form.
Advanced beginner class: 1:30 to 2:30PM
Beginner class: 2:30 to 3:30PM
Class size is limited. Stop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707 to register.
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- Wednesday, May 6, 2015Marina, Marina General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, May 11, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Aging Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015Main Library, Atrium
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, May 6, 2015Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills for Seniors
- Wednesday, May 6, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, May 7, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab