Do you have questions on how to use computers and the internet, how to download eBooks to your device, or how to use the library's databases? Have a reference question that requires more time to answer?
Now you can schedule a one-on-one appointment for 30 minutes with a Visitacion Valley Branch librarian to answer your questions. This special library service will be offered on the third Thursday of the month starting at 5:00 p.m.
Please call (415) 355-2848 to book your appointment!
- Discover Hoopla
- Thursday, June 4, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, June 6, 2015Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- 3D Printing Demo
- Wednesday, June 10, 2015Main Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, June 2, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- CANCELLED. Tinkering with Tinkercad
- Tuesday, June 2, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio
- eReader Drop-In
- Tuesday, June 2, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area