Do you love music? Do you want to play music? Come to free ukulele classes at the Portola library. No music knowledge or experience required, just an open mind and willingness to learn.
This program is aimed at youth aged 8 and up to 18. There are a limited number of ukuleles the library can provide. You are welcome to bring your own ukulele if you have one.
If you have questions, please call Librarian Greg at (415) 355-5660, or email email@example.com
- Japanese Taiko Drumming with Kristy Oshiro
- Saturday, July 23, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Children's Center
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 10:30 am
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, August 4, 2016, 10:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room