Bring your resume to receive vital feedback and suggestions! Get answers to build your confidence.
This expert led workshop includes tips on handling gaps in employment, focusing your resume on your target job, and more. Handouts cover remedies for common problems, quick fixes to improve readability, and ways to energize your resume. You will be invited to offer your ideas and join in the discussion.
The workshop is for first-time job seekers, people in transition to new career opportunities, and professionals who may need a second opinion and critiquing of their resume.
Ms. Tullius, workshop leader and principal of Delta Strategies, holds an M.S. degree from the Andersen School of Management, UCLA. She has prepared in excess of 1,000 resumes and has presented more than 100 resume writing workshops, mostly at public libraries.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Getting a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential Online
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 4:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Monday, October 19, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Career Tune Up
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 1:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Job Seekers' Lab
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 10:00 amMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Researching Companies for Job Seekers
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 2:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Finances for Small Business Owners
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 6:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room