In this slideshow presentation, Linda Janklow of Peopleologie discusses people who use dreams, inner visions, even music as their motivation for art making. The artists, from the Deep South of the United States, have taught themselves to sculpt, paint, or draw through the sheer desire and need to create with whatever is nearby.
What do YOU dream about? After the presentation, exercise your own creativity, self-expression, and imagination by illustrating your inner visions using chalk pastels on paper.
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 2:30 pmMarina, Marina General Floor Area
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Understanding Your Social Security Benefits
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 6:30 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Encore Career Strategies
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 2:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Introduction to Online Job Searching
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.