Do you have questions on how to use computers and the internet, how to download eBooks to your device, or how to use the library's databases? Have a reference question that requires more time to answer?
Now you can schedule a one-on-one appointment for 30 minutes with a Visitacion Valley Branch librarian to answer your questions. This special library service will be offered on the third Thursday of the month starting at 5:00 p.m.
Please call (415) 355-2848 to book your appointment!
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, December 9, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Microsoft Word: Basic Skills
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room