Do you have questions on how to use computers and the internet, how to download eBooks to your device, or how to use the library's databases? Have a reference question that requires more time to answer?
Now you can schedule a one-on-one appointment for 30 minutes with a Visitacion Valley Branch librarian to answer your questions. This special library service will be offered on the third Thursday of the month starting at 5:00 p.m.
Please call (415) 355-2848 to book your appointment!
- BiblioCommons: The Library's New Catalog
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Friday, April 3, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Friday, April 3, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Basic Computer Skills for Adult
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Tablets 101
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room