Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Teen Smoothies
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Healthy Living for Seniors
- Friday, September 4, 2015, 2:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Loving Someone Who Loves Alcohol or Drugs
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 12:00 pmMain Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Chair Yoga with Connie Scott
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room