Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Film: Fire and Ice
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- March of the Suffragettes
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 2:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Experiencing Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 6:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room