Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Friday, April 25, 2014Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Josey Baker Bread
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- The Crusades of Cesar Chavez
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, April 27, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Introduction to Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Monday, April 28, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Brain Fitness
- Tuesday, April 29, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B