Book talk by Geoff Kaplan highlighting his Power to the People: The Graphic Design of the Radical Press and the Rise of the Counter Culture, 1964-1974.
Join us for a look back at an innovative and tumultuous revolution in design that took place amidst cultural chaos and a rebirth of art, social statement and rebellion worldwide.
- Shock and Awe - Performance by Ethan Rafal
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- We're All Terminal
- Tuesday, January 3, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Gay Noir: The Return of Henry Rios
- Saturday, January 7, 2017, 3:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center