San Francisco Public Library's Volunteer Program now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational Spanish Group are for adults who wish to strengthen their Spanish language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken Spanish, then this group is the place for you!
The classes will meet weekly on Saturdays beginning Saturday September 21, 2013 from 10:30a-12p for an 8-week period.
The Spanish conversation group's meeting location may vary between the 3rd and 4th floor conference rooms of the Main Library, so please feel free to call 415.557.4251 for more information.
- NERT Readiness Workshop
- Wednesday, April 30, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, May 2, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Toddler Tales
- Monday, May 5, 2014Marina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Conversational English Language - CANCELLED THIS WEEK
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Main Library, Sycip Room - Floor 4
- Creative Writing Workshop
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Excavating Memory
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3