Qigong is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation. Local instructor Leslie Shimmin returns to Golden Gate Valley to lead participants in this gentle form of exercise. Everyone is welcome!
- NERT Readiness Workshop
- Wednesday, April 30, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, May 2, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Toddler Tales
- Monday, May 5, 2014Marina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Excavating Memory
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Creative Writing Workshop
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.