An exhibit of works by local artist William Rhodes featuring several pieces created using reclaimed materials, such as wood and glass, deeply informed by the theme of water and its relationship with people of the African Diaspora.
Mr. Rhodes’ artistic aesthetic has been informed by his travels to African and non-Western countries. The people, art, and cultures of these societies have inspired Mr. Rhodes to consider non-Western approaches to furniture and art, and to create utilitarian objects that are works of art.
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 11:00 amBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Asheba, Musical Storyteller
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 1:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- The Black Rock aka Black Alcatraz
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 7:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room