Due to system upgrade, computer reservations are temporarily unavailable at some locations
SFPL is upgrading its computer reservation system. During this upgrade, branch computer reservations will be initially unavailable and then brought online as upgrades are completed at each location. Users will still be able to access computers at all libraries on a walk-in basis. When the upgrade is complete, advanced computer reservations will be available at all locations. We apologize for the inconvenience.
NOTE: If you do not see your branch listed in the reservation menu, the upgrade for that location is still pending.
- Click the Reserve a Computer button above.
- Select the location at which you would like to reserve a computer from the dropdown menu.
- Type in your Library card number and PIN/password.
- From the next dropdown menus, select either the Area you would like to use a PC in (“Adult”, “Children”, “Hoopla Station”, etc.) or the specific computer you would like to use.
- Select the date and time you’d prefer for your reservation to occur.
- Click Submit.
- Write down the computer station number, and the reservation date and time.
- NOTE: If a reservation is not available at the time you requested, the system will show you the next available reservation highlighted in red.
- To accept a reservation, click Accept. To cancel a reservation, click Cancel this Reservation.
Reservations are held for a ten-minute grace period past the start of the session. After that time, the booking is automatically canceled, the computer becomes available for a walk-up booking and the ten minutes will be deducted from the user's daily computer allotment of 120 minutes per location. Users who are late for their bookings must do walk-up bookings to use their remaining time.
Please note that SFPL does not provide headphones for use on the computers.