|1 - 5||10 - 6||10 - 6||12 - 8||12 - 7||1 - 6||1 - 6|
- Portola Branch Calendar
- Portola Branch on Facebook
- Portola Branch Archives on flickr
- Laptop Program for public in-library use of a Library laptop
- Teen Services Librarian Available
- High interest books at adult, teen and children's reading levels.
- Basic collections of fiction, nonfiction and reference materials are available. Branches also offer a variety of magazines, newspapers, audiobooks, CDs and DVDs.
- Books not collected by a branch may be obtained through the library's request system, Link+, or interlibrary loan. Most of the library's large collection of electronic resources is accessible from all branch locations and online 24 hours a day at www.sfpl.org.
- Medium sized collection of Chinese language materials
Languages spoken by staff (based on staff availability): English | Chinese - Cantonese, Mandarin, Toi-Shanese | Vietnamese
- Everybody Reads: Family Literacy Open House
- Saturday, July 30, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, July 31, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Toddler Tales
- Monday, August 1, 2016, 10:30 amPortola, Portola Meeting Room