The Chinese Center, part of the International Center, contains books in English and in Chinese about China, Chinese culture and the Chinese in United States.
Collections and Services Available
- Staff and information services available at the International Center
- Languages spoken: Cantonese and Mandarin
- Two public-use Internet computers with Chinese language display
- Monthly classes in Cantonese and Mandarin demonstrating the Internet and the Library’s online catalog
- Schedule group visits and tours by calling 557-4430
- Ongoing book exchange with sister cities Shanghai and Taipei