Through dance and movement this movie explores the issue of incarceration and the complexity of experiences faced by those who are behind bars. A discussion with the filmmaker Austin Forbord and cast members follows the film. Related exhibit: On the Line: Artwork from San Quentin Prison Arts Project, June 15-September 1, 2013, Main Library, Jewett Gallery.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Share Your Expertise at The Mix
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 10:00 amMain Library, Mix: Carpet Garden - 2nd Fl
- Videos & the Artist Books
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 6:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 2:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area