Through dance and movement this movie explores the issue of incarceration and the complexity of experiences faced by those who are behind bars. A discussion with the filmmaker Austin Forbord and cast members follows the film. Related exhibit: On the Line: Artwork from San Quentin Prison Arts Project, June 15-September 1, 2013, Main Library, Jewett Gallery.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Beyond "Film Noir"
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 6:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon films - Torn Curtain
- Thursday, September 1, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- First Thursday Movies @ Excelsior
- Thursday, September 1, 2016, 6:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room