A basic introduction on how to set up an Email account, basic Email functions and how to access your library record online.
Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required (otherwise observe).
Open to everyone
First come, first serve
Limited to 12 per class
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 6:30 pmPotrero, Potrero General Floor Area
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Friday, September 4, 2015, 4:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, September 5, 2015, 1:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 1:15 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Girls Who Code
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room