Learn how to register for a web-based email account, how to compose and receive emails, how to insert attachments and how to create folders to organize email messages.
First come first served.
No pre-registration required.
Room capacity allows 20 hands on computer learners and 20 sit in lecture learners.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Personal Digital Archiving: Video
- Thursday, September 18, 2014Main Library, DIGI Center
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, September 21, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Digital Drop-In (English & Japanese)
- Thursday, September 18, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, September 18, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Internet 101
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Computer Lab