Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse using MS Word.
We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Drop in computer help!
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, October 25, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, October 25, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Adult & Senior Computer Classes 2014
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Intermediate Computer Skills Drop-In
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.
- Go Digital!
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab