Learn how to use a mouse, the keyboard and other basic computer functions.
Attendance limited to 10 participants. Please contact Excelsior Branch to sign up.
Part 2 on Tuesday, February 26, will focus on searching the Internet.
Part 3 on Tuesday, March 26, will focus on basic Email.
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, August 26, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, August 23, 2016, 10:30 am
- Basic Computer Skills Drop-In
- Tuesday, August 23, 2016, 1:00 pm
- Microsoft Excel: Intermediate/Advanced Skills
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 10:00 am