Learn how to use a mouse, the keyboard and other basic computer functions.
Attendance limited to 10 participants. Please contact Excelsior Branch to sign up.
Part 2 on Tuesday, February 26, will focus on searching the Internet.
Part 3 on Tuesday, March 26, will focus on basic Email.
- Book A Librarian
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Basic Computer Skills & Internet Help
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- e-Reader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room