Let GoGo Craft show you how to make your own pair of custom slippers. Add an octopus, mustache, flower, or your own design to a pair of slippers that you won’t want to take off. This hand sewing project can be completed with just a needle and thread. Materials, tips, and tricks provided. (GoGo Craft will provide templates for slipper sizes S, M, L, XL).
Class runs from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early. Doors open at 5:45pm.
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Button-making at the Library
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Children's Crafts: Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area