Everyone, whether 20 or 120, has concerns about aging. Dr. Kominars will inspire and entertain you with his poetry and his insights on writing as a tool for enhancing your emotional and physical well-being. His lively program includes readings from his collection "Eighth Decade Poems: Perspectives on Aging" and a discussion of journal writing techniques from his book "Write for Life: Healing Body, Mind and Spirit Through Journal Writing".
- Low Energy Radiation from Our Home and Media Appliances
- Sunday, October 9, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- The Life and Art of Vincent Van Gogh
- Thursday, October 20, 2016, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- History of Food Coops: Shanta Sacharoff
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 12:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room