Everyone, whether 20 or 120, has concerns about aging. Dr. Kominars will inspire and entertain you with his poetry and his insights on writing as a tool for enhancing your emotional and physical well-being. His lively program includes readings from his collection "Eighth Decade Poems: Perspectives on Aging" and a discussion of journal writing techniques from his book "Write for Life: Healing Body, Mind and Spirit Through Journal Writing".
- Growing Up in San Francisco's Western Neighborhoods
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Growing Up in San Francisco’s Western Neighborhoods
- Thursday, August 6, 2015, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Growing up in San Francisco's Western Neighborhoods
- Saturday, August 8, 2015, 3:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room