Be ready for whatever life throws at you with a pocket-size survival kit! We'll get you started with an empty altoids tin and you can paint, glue, etch, alter, and finally stock your suped-up survival kit with the essentials of life. All materials will be provided. Instructions will be in English. Space is limited, please register at adult reference desk or call 415-355-2888. For more information, please ask for Amy or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Easy Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids!
- Monday, November 24, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Say Thanks with a Button
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Dream Catcher Key Chain
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Embossed Holiday Cards
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area