The Bernal Jazz Quintet explores familiar standards and fresh new compositions, from bop to blues to ballads and more. An unusual front-line pairing of vibraphone (Jim Zimmerman) and sax (Michael Gold) combines with a creative, supportive rhythm section of piano (Paul Mindrup), bass (Ken Lenga), and drums (Tom Hassett).
- 2016 - 2017 Opera Preview Lecture
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, September 6, 2016, 10:30 am
- The Great American Folksong Revival
- Wednesday, September 7, 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area