Learn about materials, tools and a variety of decorative stitches at our monthly Crafternoon. In class you can choose to create either a sampler of stitches or another simple project. We will supply tools, fabric and embroidery floss, or bring your own if you already have a project in mind. Advance registration is required as attendance is limited to 12 people. Sign up begins one week before the event. Register in person at the AMR desk, by phone (415-557-4521), or by emailing email@example.com.
- Duct Tape Workshop with Sophie Maletsky
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 3:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Make Time for Art
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 6:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Learn to Finger and Arm Knit!
- Thursday, August 6, 2015, 2:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room