Learn about materials, tools and a variety of decorative stitches at our monthly Crafternoon. In class you can choose to create either a sampler of stitches or another simple project. We will supply tools, fabric and embroidery floss, or bring your own if you already have a project in mind. Advance registration is required as attendance is limited to 12 people. Sign up begins one week before the event. Register in person at the AMR desk, by phone (415-557-4521), or by emailing email@example.com.
- Halloween arts and crafts
- Monday, October 31, 2016, 10:30 amIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Adult Craft Class- Felt Birds
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making for Kids!
- Thursday, November 3, 2016, 4:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 5, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Crafts: 101
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Thanksgiving Table Decoration
- Thursday, November 17, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area