Free, safe, and temporary tattoos in the tradition of Africa and India. Choose your own design and learn how to apply it with henna. Henna artist Rachel-Anne Palacios will show you how and she’ll apply a design on participants. Program limited to 20 teens.
For ages 12-18.This event requires a signed parent permission form. To request a form and register, contact Marla at email@example.com or 415-355-2868.
- Cartooning Workshop for Teens with Morgan Taylor
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Vis Valley Teen Action Committee (TAC)
- Friday, March 14, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Youth Advocacy Day 2014
- Wednesday, March 19, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.