Learn how to set up a free email account as well as how to send, reply, and forward emails. Also, learn how to open and send attachments. Space is limited. For more information, please call 415.355.2888.
Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required (otherwise observe).
- Girls Who Code
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 4:30 pmMain Library, Mix: Discovery Zone - 2nd Fl
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, December 9, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Basic Computer Skills Drop-In
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.